• Responsible for the design, development and implementation of competitive compensation and benefit programmers, policies and procedures for the globally that will support the business strategies.
•Lead or participate in C&B projects and activities.
•Support the communication with business leaders to obtain necessary endorsement as well as take care of the communication with employees regarding C&B changes and new initiatives.
•Responsible for enhancing C&B platform/database and analytical tools to ensure C&B analysis/report in an accurate and timely manner.
•Provide advice and support on enquires related to C&B issues.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in C&B function.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources is preferred.
• Substantial experience in compensation e.g. incentive plan design, salary structure development, job structure implementation, etc.
• Ability to shape and influence key C&B strategy in support of business needs, while operating in a challenging environment
• Able to effectively manage a large and complex workload, with a proven track record for driving initiatives to closure and getting work done through others while working effectively with all levels of management
• Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools
• Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Mandarin，also fluent Korean if base in Korea.